Sunday, February 7, 2010

Random report.

Hrm. So I am sorta trying to patch things up with bren, but the more i try, the more i see his blogs...The more i know its just us both tolerating and faking. Everything is gone now. Oh well. Sometimes fakin is better than nothing.

And i had a dream that really was odd last night. I woke up on a shore all KHy like, then i went through bars and found myself at the football stadium. Except it was more supped up and better. I was confused as hell. And i saw people from my school except older. Soon i found out it was 4 years later. I had aged, i think. But i then found emily...who refused to give me a hug, told me she didn't like me, and barely talked. I think she was with taylor then. And life went to hell as i realized i had been lost in time, missed games, events, people, lost my friendships and love...it was really odd. and really hurt...I felt horrible from it. God. That dream somehow really hit some fear i never realized...

Had good day at league. God. That place is amazing, forget pains, worries, just fun, hang with friends, joke, play, goof off. Enjoy ourselves, forget everything. I love it, a lot.

Hating that when evreyone seemed up life seems to be crashing.

Trying to not get depressed for two more days.

Falling to money hell.

Finding that i just cant feel lust recently...

Hating that emotions can control me

Oh. ZOMBIELAND IS KICKASS.

Mom is pissed to the point of barely speaking. It is scary.

Uhm, guess that is all.

No comments: