Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Idiocy

I am not quite sure how my thoughts found this good.

So you know Emily and others have and look at my reddit.

Run away from reddit, use this for personal stuff.

Knbow people may see this

Dont turn it private

Stupidly post about it on reddit

Still dont turn private

Dont delete post.

Whut.

But man, I have been thinking about so many things. I wish...I was not here. I just wanna be with like Molly. Or Alex.

I miss Alex. I cant wait to see her again. If she comes up for Ohayocon that will be the best birthday gift ever. And molly too, so amazing a gift.

Heh, you know, it is weird, thinking about it...Alex is the only one who has believed in me, been happy at the idea of me doing something, or getting somewhere, and encouraged me for things...since Emily.

Hell , I cant even do that for myself.

God. I have the best friends. I am one of the luckiest people ever.

No comments: