Thursday, September 8, 2011

Its not even Emily anymore. It hasn't been for a long time. How unfair I made her the object of my basis for this.

Its what I was and had versus now. Lets face it. I am changing myself cause of what happened, I quit so many things. I now actually talk, introduce, and get to know people, I've fallen in love with the world and people and their beauty, I've changed.

But I fear some parts I may lose. I know my change is a driving force in seperations from friends. And I know that I am having to give up Peter pan esque dreams, and other stuff, and have to care about shit.

But God...its funny. It is not as much people that I am growing to hate...it is how stagnant it is.

I want out. Truly. I wanna see explore feel do some random shit...

And I am also sick of judgemental bigotry. Seriously, how do we get off judging gays and atheists and Muslims (althouu hardcore atheists judging Christians is just as fucking annoying) for such random shit. Get over yourself.

And then even open minded individuals acts like asses about weed (which is actually good for you in many ways) (and alchohal and cigs are worse) , or because of stupid sexual shit. I mean people still were hiding Laura over a make out. God damn. And shawn and bunny were high and mighty over me saying I would make out with random people. God. And people judging me over the weekend...oh an sexist ideals still piss me off.

But why do we attach idiot ideals and morals to things that hurt no one. The judging from those morals is worse.

People piss me off.

No comments: