Monday, October 29, 2007

Skirts, Life, Grounding, And other things i feel like ramblin bout right now.

Okay lets see. What to ramble bout, theres quite a bit. So lets go with recap first.

Okay on thurday last week i got a kagome outfit, and it feels great. Friday was a horrid day, i woke up feeling great, but all in all everything slowly went wrong, i just felt horrible most of the day. Then after golden quill me adn laura were waiting for y grandma. But she was taking forever. In a horrid moment of idiocy i thought she forgot me, and then i decided to walk to laura's and call mom. Well me adn laura walked to her house. Which was entertaining. But then when i called my mom was P-I-S-S-E-D, PISSED, she took away golden quill, grounded me from everything, said no trick or treating with friends, adn no cons this year.

Bitch.

So saturday i worked a lot, adn tehn watched anime all night, not to bad, sunday,meh, nothing happened. Todya was average.

Now hmm what to talk about what to talk about. I know , skirts.

Ah yes, as most know, i am a perv, and i am easily amused. well after getting my kagome outfit, i tried it on, and fell in love with the skirt. It makes me wonder, why dont girls wear skirts more often? I mean they are comfortable, cute, and fun to were, so why dont they?

Lets see now onto whitney holding my headband ransom.

Okay as you know, i went to kings Island with whitney which kicked ass. I lent whitney my leaf akatsuki headband, since she loves it. But then i still haven't got it back, adn now emily has it. She is also holding it for ransom.

Damn.

Oh well, i will get it back eventually.

There is so much more to talk about, but i am feelig lethargic, so i will wait for a while, and add more tommorow. Hopefully.

No comments: