Monday, November 2, 2009

Damn so much shit. So much good. So much bad. So much insanely interesting.

Okay, started out getting up insanely early. Talked to killer and Kelsey a good bit till the girls got me.

We went back to emilys. And all hung out there. Me and alex met for the first time, in a totally anticlimatic way xD We did not make it anything big. We just hung out and got along as if this was an everyday thing. Which in all honesty is amazing, her and me hangin out was a natural friendship. Just like seein everyone at school.

So we all talked and gamed in car (I super pwned alex in days over and over)and we all talked and joked. All twas fun.

Uhm. Got to con. We walked around a lot. Me and alex ended up alone a lot. So many things went on. Emily missed all our fun. But me nad her joked and played a lot. Spent outrageous amount of money on gurren stuff. And i also bought 5 mini FF figures. Well. Shoplifted two on accident >.> But we laughed and had fun.

We all hung out in emilys room later. We sat around and joked, ate food and what not, watched scary movie. Never did go swimming. And her parents saw me and her laying on the bed, her half asleep and me holding her and they got supa pissed xD It was kinda funny.

Oh oh oh. I had discovered card room too I <3 it. Spent lots of down time there. And earlier i proposed to random people. And found waldo over and over again. And bought more FFIX figurines. Adn thought i had all of them. Until i realized i had no freya.

Now here is the upcoming "wtf?" moment.

So emily and Alex where tired and retired early. So me, paco, and jess went to rave. We danced around there and had fun.

Tangent: I realized that at raves i slowly can't do much but sit there. I hate idea of dancing and hate the place. I just study all the people and start getting in awe of the whole situation. Then i slowly start moving around. I eventually start congaing and dancing. Odd.

Back on track: So i was mainly dirty dancing with paco and matt. And it was all good. Then Jess and I and paco tried to go get alex and em to come to rave. I hung out to the side, left Jess to it. and talked to these awesome guys who told an hilarious story about this guy. Will tell later. But then at one part of the story these three women (A mom, 25 year old ichigo cosplayer, and a 19 year old who looked my age) where like "waht?!?!" and we invited them out, and told the story.

We then left emily alone and we went back to rave. Dirty danced with everyone, and flirted nad what not. And i was the official jail bait, the one guy told me to stop being a whore and jailbait xD it was epic.

"wtf"? Super stupid moment follows. If you don't wanna hear nad ruin the funness of the con skip.

So at 1:50 i took jess to her room, cause i had her key adn mine, and we had to figure out whose was whose so i could sleep. And emily's mom sees us and the conversation is as follows

"where have you two been?"

"We where at the rave"

"I have been looking for you guys for 3 hours, i was in the rave, they took me around with flashlights, did you not see me?" -lie. we checked in an hour ago when we went to rave with epic peoples.

"No"

"Ugh. I don't think you have a girlfriend anymore! *walks away and hits a wall* I am so fucking pissed."

Me nad jess then stood there a bit stunned. Jess figure out the key while i stood there just distraught.

And apparently jess went in crying since that is what emily said and i told her the story. I also ended up telling my mom (showing how fucked up i was) As i tried to calm my body down. And i tried to obey mind. I was on the verge of tears. Even though i knew it would blow over nad be nothing, my body would not listen.

I ended up falling asleep. after saying night to everyone.

Badness sorta ends:

Next morning was awkward most of time. Emily was depressed. I was trying not to be. Alex and i hung out, fought a lot, and we went to buy me more gurren, black cat, and other stuff. And i got the freya i was missing >.> The vendor knew me well. Oh so well. He recongnized me. xD


But in the end me and em sat around in karoke, and we ended up closer than ever, neither of us wanting to lose the other. And it was shown as we held each other as we had to leave, neither of us wanting to break the hug or leave the other. heh.

And so we had to leave. I hugged everyone and when alex hugged me she smacked me in the back and apologized. I laughed it off cause i knew it would happen. And i knew for her just accepting the hug was huge xD Adn that was her way of showing affection xD

Usual note, none of following meant to be romantic. It is sister-brother kinda thing. If you still think after reading my blog that love is always romantic (with exception of the obvious one (if you don't know who that is shoot yourself) in this blog) then please. Kill yourself:
But god. I realized how much i love alex during this con. I really wish she was around here. She And i got along well. Even after con we laughed at how people thought we where dating. we said how we acted same in real life, and how we where tight as hell -as Gurren Lagann cult members should be-, and that we needed to get em to join, and we could get tight with her xD All sorts of fun stuff. Its just. We are so much alike, yet so different, something about her i just love. Haha.

Continuing: So car ride home i was hungry, then felt guilty bout week and lost it, then talking to em we both admitted how little we cared about what her mom said, and how we cared for each other. And i felt hungry again. And i joked how it was 4:35 and if mom drove fast i could get to schumer's (yugioh tourney) and get a sneak peek set. Well. We thought it would be impossible, except i checked phone to call him, and saw it was barely 4, we had not chnaged her car for the hour back thing. So i was like "=o" and rushed her there. After i called and he said they had some left. So i pulled rare but crappy cards. However i traded it for the card i needed. So i was like :DDD from talking to em, and her text. Then like :DDDDDDDDDD from the card. Then i went home. And napped from 4 or 5 to 9. Then stayed up texting an hour. Then fell back asleep.

Random things i forgot: We all pooled together money to get ben epic shirt. And i bought pin.

Lienea was being all mean. So i no be nice to her anymore. Oh. And leeland apparently hates me. I haven't talked to him enough to really get him to hate me, and definitly didn't know him enough to get super-douche-tastic. Odd. Oh well. He stays on list of People-i-don't-care-about

I will upload pictures onto Facebook later

I was pwning with my deck. I love how it is running.

Me and Alex making a facebook group 8DDD

Uhm. Laura could not see me today because i was wearing gurren shirt, and two pins xD

Tay got dumped sadly. T_T

And that is all. So see ya

Something i forgot to add for lulz:

And by the by alex. You are a kind sweet wonderful helpful girl. Who is pretty and beautiful. *hugs*

Oh yeh, more i forgot:

Alex you said 2 months ago you would remmber why i pissed you off. And beat me near death. You never did. And you forgot why you said it xD Fail.

8D

No comments: