Saturday, May 22, 2010

Always to give goosebumps and make you feel badass

"Foolishness! He's just too good to be made into a simple vessel, but I have no choice." [Garland uses a magic spell on Zidane]
"Who am I? I don't know anything. I cannot think at all. Zidane? Yeah... I was called that once. Many people called me that." (Zidane tries to remember)
"You always have to show off, don't you" (memory of Eiko)
"Yeah, maybe I do." (Zidane)
"Why, you worthless mendicant." (memory of Steiner)
"Yep... Sounds about right." (Zidane)
"How very becoming of you?" (memory of Freya)
"Becoming of me?" (Zidane)
"I've learned a lot by travelling with you, Zidane." (memory of Vivi)
"Yeah, right. I have nothing to teach..." (Zidane)
"You teach me many things more important than tasty munchies." (memory of Quina)
"No! I don't know anything!" (Zidane)
"You call that friendship?" (memory of Amarant)
"Friendship... Friendship...?" (Zidane)
"Zidane!" (memory of Garnet, looking crossed)
"I don't know... who I am...!" (Zidane)
"You were always here for me, Zidane..." (memory of Garnet)
"I'm so... tired..." (Zidane)
"How come you're always so...?" (memory of Garnet)
"I... I am... an... empty... vessel." (Zidane)
"Zidane!" (Vivi/Eiko)
"Who?" (Zidane)
"Wake up, Zidane!" (Vivi/Eiko)
"Who...?" (Zidane) [wakes up]
"What are you doing here?" (Zidane)
"Huh? We came to save you, of course..." (Vivi)
"And it wasn't easy. You left off all alone!" (Eiko)
"Leave me alone... This has nothing to do with you." (Zidane) [stumbles away]
"Come on, Zidane. Don't be like that..." (Vivi)
"Shut up! Just shut up, you stupid brat!" (Zidane) [leaves them behind]
"Zidane, wait!" (Eiko)
"You just need rest, Zidane!" (Vivi)
"Will you little twits just shut up! There are some things kids can't understand." (Zidane)
"How foolish of you to go alone." (Freya)
"Dawn hypocrite. Always talk about friendship when you're nothing but a selfish loner." (Amarant)
"I can take care of myself." (Zidane) [stumbles on]
"Come back Zidane!" (Freya)
"Zidane, you no can leave us!" (Quina)
"And I have not yet considered whether or not you are the right man for Her Highness, mind you!" (Steiner)
"Just... leave me alone. I don't want to trouble you anymore. You're all a bunch of baby-sitting bastards! But trust me, I know that I'm the worst bastard here." (Zidane) [stumbles on]
"Dagger..." (Zidane)
"Is this how you want to solve the problem? You try to do everything by yourself, don't you?" (Garnet)
"Try to understand... I don't want to cause trouble to anyone." (Zidane)
"Aren't we your friends?" (Garnet)
"I want to think so! That's why I always... Look, I'm not from Gaia. I was just a hair's breadth from becoming the destroyer of Alexandria! I can't accept your friendship so easily!" (Zidane)
"You've always protected us. But you still don't understand that we looked out for you, too! We watched your back while you watched ours. And we believed in you the same way that you believed in us! Just like you protected us... we want to protect you!" (Garnet)
"Dagger..." (Zidane)
"I still haven't cooked tasty frogs for you!" (Quina)
"Chivalry requires a knight to look after his comrades-in-arms. I will no abandon you! And I shall follow you to kingdom come if I must. You remember that!" (Steiner)
"Steiner... Ha... What am I gonna do with you guys?" (Zidane)
"The feeling is mutual." (Steiner)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qev4e-qBrO4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=747KEO0hMt8&NR=1

No comments: