Monday, May 3, 2010

TAKE THIS, MY PAIN, MY RAGE, AND ALL MY SORROW!

So when i realize it, i am kinda glad that i make some of these mistakes. I have hurt my friends, i have done a ton of shit i really am not proud of, and can't take back...But i learn from it. And after i let myself feel so much, i learn to control it and the pain. And i have learned to talk. Something amazing so few seem to do, in romance or friendships. I mean, i won't say i am fearless and do it easily, but i at least do it. And if i have to i suck up pride and do it. But some reason i see all these relationships fall because of the small issues that become cataclysmic and could have been solved with talking, or i see relationships never begin. and while this sounds soley romance, and based a lot from it, it applys to all relationships.

I mean, If i had not been afraid to talk to Kim and start up conversations i would not have such a good and entertaining friend in all my classes, and would be really bored all day (For the love of god if any of you take this wrong way, get jealous, think i am calling you boredom, or take this as anything more than praising her i will rage D:< Especially since none of you i see half my day like her), and what if i had not chose to talk to Whit that one time...I would not have met all these people who led me to my closest friends.

And ugh. I guess i should do apologies and what not. Emily, well, you are probably sick of hearing my apologies. Alex, sorry that i have made you deal with lots of crap, though we both are pretty fine with it.

Eh screw it. Bren. You know, i guess i should stop holding a grudge, i know i am in the right but, eh. I am sorry for how i acted, but we both know most of the time i was full well in my rights to.

And, uhm, yeh, this insightful blog post got fucked by new one piece...

SO WOOT NEW ONE PIECE.

No comments: