Friday, May 28, 2010

No...it can't be...NARUTO WAS GOOD?!?!?!

Naruto sucking is the consistency i run my life on...It was good, bleach was epic, One Piece was One Piece (Yes, One piece is an adjective for beign better than great). KHR is now putting itself in a position to replace its shovel with a bulldozer for its grave or to climb out of it, so it is undecided.

Molly is coming. Yay.

Uhm. Mark day was hilarious in chem, he came in military, rolled around getting the recyclables, and did all sorts of crazy shit xD IT made my day.

Jeff Maler is a cheerful pilgrim.

Play rat screw with Kim after exam.

Rooooooooootbeer.

GARY COLEMAN DIED?!?! Naruto was good. Coleman died. Naruto killed Coleman, and you all think i am over reacting D:

R.I.P. Coleman.
Oh, emily managed to fall while squatting, it was hilarious and fail.

3 comments:

Laura said...

All I want to know is... Where the hell did those tentacles come from??? (Unless if my fears have been confirmed and it's all really subtle hentai.)

Laura said...

...Okay, that makes sense, but I thought this was something Naruto was supposed to do on his own? (Not that that's a great idea.)

And I get he's the main character and all but... Isn't the possibility of WWIII a leetle bit more exciting than this?

maro said...

technically it is ninja war 3, but details.

And i think its something only he can fully do alone, but since Bee did it before he is able to help a tiny bit.

And I am mad because if he fails, no risk of kyuubi roflpwning everything. It will be sealed.