Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Lets see.

Adventured through con, realized Nabishin was amazing

Raved, dueled, traded.

Nothing too interesting happened this year. was kinda...tame and less wild. Nothing like last years, much less fun with out alex.

oddly also less fun without some drama of some sort.

Dunno.

Got a trish and veiler.

Emily seemed confused and wierded by me being nice nad offering her food/candy/rootbeer and letting her party in my room with eveyrone.

But I was just having fun with the weekend, i mean, was even nice to jeremy.

Rachel and Ben broke up, joy, drama of unfun variety.

I dunno. Feel odd. Still cant break the in general uneasieness i get when I deal with past people that I dont really associate with anymore like Scotty or Em.

I still have no idea what to feel romantically.


Botha.

Botha botha.

need to fix up school grades...

No comments: