Thursday, August 20, 2009

Oh yay. Fail-day, extrodinere.

Lets see. Maria is doing another good ol invite tons of people but me to sake run. And honestly, i wouldn't care, cept she specifically told my mom it was cause me and clint don't get along. Lol. That is why he still enjoys sleeping over here. And why he says he hates all the others like laura,ria, tay, and everyone else -_-Good to know i don't get along with him, since that is something i should know. -_-

Then went to festival, i was feeling tired and out of it. Saw laura, yay nothing but pure awkwardness with her. Looks like what ever spark of friendship we had may be gone...Sadly...

Taylor is now with lucas. Which irks me. He and rachel were really good. Pisses me off that she ended it -apparently- due to his clingyness -_- Honestly people getting on him about clingy is such bull shit. He has barely been clingy anymore, its now just a scapegoat for "there is no reason" dumpings now. Or a way for those who get together with him, even if they are bad with relationships and always want out. Honestly. It is pissing me off so much that what happens to him affects me more than what happens to me.

And then i threw up on two pathetic rides.... I don't even know why....maybe since i didnt eat a lot today.

And i barely had time there.

And my deck has been losing...

I have been feeling lust take so much control when i don't want it there...

I need to finish work or get grounded...

It all sucks...yet i don't feel to bad...i just am not feeling. Man i am out of it...I need to sleep.

Sleep=reset

me <3 sleep

No comments: