Thursday, August 27, 2009

Okay, Bi-polar be thy name.

Okay, in class all day i was feeling shitty and slightly distracted. Though the distraction caused me to focus on doing work. But i felt like i was angering everyone, as if i was doing only bad, and as if i was putting burdens on everyone, even though i knew i was overestimating it all. And that i was mostly wrong. I felt as if everyone was going to leave me, and as if all friendships were going away. I felt as if i was sabotaging everything like i usually do. As if i had wrecked all relationships, with emily, laura, taylor, whit, everyone. I felt paranoid and confused. It was so damn odd, specially since right after i walked out of 7th period i felt a bit better. And i started to feel fine, nothing but lingering thoughts and such.

Overall though, today was dull, but a bit entertaining here and there. Harley is in my 7th it seems, Davidson that is, which is cool, me nad him are talking again, rekindling that old friendship maybe?

And hey, luckily i was wrong, it seems me and laura are getting along again. Sure not like super duper uber great but pretty good.

Hmm. What else. Lets see. Talking to scott more. Which is cool.

I got 3 hours of sleep, and then barely ate past 2 days, and took meds...that is probably why i was so out of it today.

I am feeling good about life. Have amazing girlfriend and friends, and teachers all seem pretty damn good.

I am actually doing work, it is kinda scary...add another to apocolypse counter

Dissidia needs to be worked on mroe.

Making Atlas shrugged a huge priority. Determined to finsih it. In the middle of the 60 something page speech...which is oddly one of the fastest parts...Ayn Rand is quite the author.

Uhm. I'll Go crazy if i don't go crazy tonight has been getting stuck in head. Which is not too bad actually >.>

Bringing apples to apples to school again like back a few years ago. This should be good. THE RETURN OF THE CABBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hrm. Uhm. Anything else. Nope. Not that i can think of. Oh, when i figure out peoples lockers nad such, i am gonna make a few vids for taryn of everyone, god, i miss her and Emily T_T They where so much fun T_T

Yup. That be it. I think. Well. some random stuff, but that is all that is important pretty much. Well, actually it is all pointless and random, but yeh >.> All i really want to write.

No comments: