Thursday, October 29, 2009

Interesting day

well, been fretting doing lots of last minute work. Caught up. But i have a notebook quiz in math tommorow...oh boy. I am screwed screwed screwed.

Lets see. PRogramming in Comp sci is annoying, it keeps crahing and freezing. So i go to his class tommorow at study hall. Hopefully can finish the 3 projects.

got shit load of study questions for English.

Uhm, nothing chem.

UHm 3 projects due tommorow.. ADN SHIT A PAPER TODAY I GOT TO DO >.<

Lots o spanish cooking.

Some math.

Ugh. stupid school.

But i really enjoyed today, messed around with friends. And Mrs. Fromm's adorable little girl Evi came to her class xD A 3 year old girl in an aurora outfit (disney princess) +Pom poms+ NAthan acting her age= no work done entire class, shitload of laughs, and a great time.

And tay is apparently getting upset when whit tells him to be a tad less clingy, I want to say he is being stupid, but i can't help but defend him. I know how it is. Even if you ask someone to tell you if you go overboard, when they do you feel like your doing everything wrong and they are pissed. I do it a good bit myself. So i can't blame him, but i can talk to him and help him cool down. Need to do that... Will find time.

And uhm. Woot my new deck... and uh, dunno.

No comments: