Tuesday, October 27, 2009

interesting fun.

Haha, so i went to tarjay. Good way to bide time. It was cold though and my hands where numb good while after. I saw my awesome social studies teacher nad her kids (who are adorable) and Jenn hessman. Haha, my bro asked if i knew her or just randomly said hi to a stranger (which i would do), but i do like Jenn, i have known her years. I think i had a crush on her in fifth grade. Can't remember...Oh well. But sadly target had no Decks D:

But hmm. It was a good way to burn time. Since the circle is dead. And in all honesty i have been feeling really awkward even there. Heh. Everyone has a clique they for sure can identify with, band, years and years, same grade, etc. But among all the friends i am sorta -prepare for Reborn reference- Cloud like. Held down to no set area, and drifting among them all, the loner to a degree. But sometimes it sucks since i feel so awkward when with people. I mean if i was with just like Ria, laura and rachel i would feel awkward since they are a little girl clique, or if with all the band cultists i would feel a bit awkward. And i already feel awkward and invasive about sugoi. And why? Because i will be randomly showing up saturday, and sorta feeling like i am gonna be interrupting a reunion between the girls and alex. Sorta like i felt at Kings island, except way worse. Since at KI I knew mo before, but i have never met alex.

Though i am oddly excited about meeting her. I mean honestly she has become one of my closest friends. And one of the few people I really want to talk to more often. And when i think about it i have had an outrageously low amount of bad vibes between us. I mean with most people i have had weeks where i couldn't stand them -Ria for past events, Ben for WoW, etc- but i have had only like 2 bad weeks with her (which is low.). And i could easily say i love her (as a friend you stupid love-can-only-be-romance people), and consider her some one super close, and a partner in mischief. Just like my lovely daughter whitney.

And out of all the people she is someone i can easily confide in, easier than most others, i mean with emily i would either feel odd or not want to make her worry. Bren, taylor, scott i barely talk to anymore due to school or other stuff, sometimes i can talk well with louie who i have gotten really close too. But alex. Hmm. I dunno, we are a lot alike, and whenever she feels pain, i can really sympathize, and i usually know what it is like...

Eh. I just really wanted to write. I don't know why. But i have been talking yugioh with phil which is fun. And I have had an urge to type out the one series of stories stuck in my head... Or even write them... Hmmm.

And i have been feeling sick a lot, like naseous. But not really sick. And it is not i have not eaten nauseous. And i have been outrageously tired. Odd...

Oh well. I feel oddly better and calm. Toodaloo and sayanara.

No comments: