Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Titles are not easy when nothing is happening

Visited by career center, seemed interesting, not anything i really want to do...Though i saw Bianca. She is cool. Haha.

Uhm. I am really utterly in love with Intro to Comp Sci...the alice thing, letting you program, and all the technical aspects. It is so intruging nad amazing. And i know how to work it so well. And no worries over what someone will think, or how it will be interpreted, i have to tell the computer everything exactly. It takes it all so literally. Factually. Simply. I love it. I ended up spending last two periods writing out an easy code for current project, but to do it with most efficiency is a bit hard. But i got it down, and it should work perfectly. Then i can add fun extras.

Oh. And the king kong project i did was so damn epic that the teacher is using it for latter years 8D Seriously. I have new respect for anyone making comp games, or programming. All i did was make kong climb a building, and swat planes, and then fall down and die as a plane shot it. And this is with alice, which is easier to use than most. and ya know what, it was a super bitch to do it. Especially plane swatting.

Though now i hate i can't use alice on my computer T_T

Uhm. Uhm. Mom stupid and messed up my farmvilled D:< I am chanign my pass on her.

Hrm. I have started Eureka 7, pretty good so far, yet to get addicted, but haven't gotten as anime-watching-mood. Speciially like i did with Gurren.

No one piece this week DDDD:

Uhm. Uhm. Things still feelin bit awkward between me and some people. Though i am choking it off as "awkward in school and public" things. I mean, taylor won't even accept my love DX

Okay. Yes. I was mainly wanting to post that for no reason. I am bored.

Hmmmm. Anything else...

Oh, was looking at old poems, stories, etc. I sucked a lot xD and still do. Woot failed hobbies of old~

And i guess i will end this. So that's all folks.

No comments: