Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day of fail and random poem (guess who about)

Les see, been angering people, saying wrong thing, etc. Makin them upset. Annoying myself yada. Its a mean cycle (oh dear lord been listening to too much paramore). Been feeling shitty and crappy. So i went home. Guess what. Power was out. -_-. Bleck. Day been shitty.

And you know, i snapped mentally earlier. I grew sick of what ifs. I knew full well i loved my position on life and what not. And didn't care about what ifs, everything in past is done. I am just working for future.

My mind apparently got the message...except it read it as "What if dresdenn style!" time.

Random poem, written from being bored in a fricken power outage D:<:

*WILL COME FREAKING LATER WHEN MOLLY IS NOT MESSING EVERYTHING I TYPE UP WITH FACEBOOK D:<*

No comments: