Tuesday, April 13, 2010

yay bloomin cherry blossom tree

I love the one boomin in my yard. Its cool.

Uhm. Listening to all slut stories irks me. I mean, is my group of friends the only people not fucking? I am fine with the like, 10 percent that are doin it with people they like and will be with for ages, or hell even have known ages. But The people goin out all the time nad doin whoever they can irk me. And just hearin about it is annoying as fuck. And totally none of this is just the fact i probably won't get laid for ages. Totally not.

Uhm. Really likin Shadow on plant thread, epic player, cool dude who loves TTGL, and emily loves him for yelling "Giga drill breaker!" when he attacks with Gurren Lagann in YGO form.

Uhm. Dunno. STOP EXPECTING SOMETHING WITH MATERIAL AND GOOD STUFF IN IT. I FAIL AT THIS BLOG

No comments: