Thursday, June 28, 2012

Man these dreams are becoming fucked up.

Man. It is so hilarious realizing how hypocritical I am xD I am putting pictures of me and Alex up when i diss pictures like that. Then again the most recent was Jess, and those are all creepy. Then here I am bored adn finding myself wishing Alex and Molly were available again. Barely getting to talk to them this week sucks. Then again Alex probably would talk, but she is with emily, wanna let them have their fun. And damn 11 hour time difference with Molly xD

Suddenly these blogs are getting views. Whatdafux. Dammit may need to make new one to hide from people so I dont get another Reddit incident.

Man, walking with a ghost is such a fun song.

Hrm, god, I forgot how wonderful of a feeling finishing a deck and having it work is.

God, I wish Sam and Will were around here. They are some of the best.

God, I hate texting.

Man. I should probably use this to sort out feelings better...

Or just ramble to myself. Yeah. Ramble seems better. Less risk.

No comments: