Saturday, March 27, 2010

Wow, i am really glad i went to lee's.

It was just...fun. It ended up being like old times when we all goofed around having fun, no worries, or anything. Minus clint and his molesting. Which is pro. And for once it was gys outnumbering girls, rather than only me and ben xD Good to have some more guy friends.

Though paco really flirts with jess and em, even in front of me and lee. Tsk tsk. Oh well. Though i got the feelin him and lee don't get along greatly and have tension or somethin.


REally likin Lee. I mean, sure i really wanted to punch him every time he spoke when we met. But he is gettin really damn cool. And loosening up. Got a feelin me and him will become good friends

And according to emily i smelled good even though nothing changed 0.o

And I think Jess really likes yaoi of me and Lee xD I kissed him on a dare (Manwhore returned! Which was pretty fun) and she practically stood up cheering xD I mean she enjoyed anything being done with lee, but she was ecstatic when i did something with him XD

Uhm. Uhm. Lent Emily FFIX, got alex in FF13, and will lend ben it, spreading FF ftw.

Yeh, thats all.

No comments: