Monday, November 17, 2008

Continueing previous post.

Okay, I suppose since I spent three minutes to recount something that has yet to come out of my mind today, I should make a post about my Date, so hopefully it will leave my head, and give me some moments of quiet. Doubt it will, but it will help.

Let me see, we got to the theater early, and decided to see eagle eye, since it was a shitty, near empty, long movie. Yeh, we had the thing planned mainly for making out. WE are like horny bastards or what not.

Well, we start out watching the stupid previews, making ufn of it, laughing and what not, share a few simple pecks, and a few make-outs. Simple fun.

Then we see two people in the row in front of us, and almost innatly I knew it was Scotty on a date with his new girl, and his face was priceless when he realized we where there. Fun, but we gave him peace and moved to the edge of the theater. Top row.

So we sit, and start making out, and honestly I can't remember anything in detail, save for a few things and moments.

I remember just holding her, staying like that for a little bit. I remember he softly kissing and nibbling my neck when I had kissed hers. I remember kissing hte oppisite side of her neck, and feeling and hearing her ragged breathing. I remember feeling her breast, and taking one(or a few) small peeks at it. I remember kissing her with no toungue, our mouths just fighting as we quickly kissed. I remember when we went and start becoming ferocious and ravenous in our making-out, me sucking her tongue and breathe, her exploring my mouth. I remember us kissing all along each other. I remember our calm serene making out. Our hands always on the move, touching and feeling everywhere. Then, my favorite, when we between us forgot about everything but each other, we where kissing long, hard, fast, slow, easy, we pulled each other in, and we never wanted to let go, we where pushing up against each other, pulling back for small breathes, and kissing again, as her chest and mine pushed against each other and i pulled her in along her waist, my hand sketching random figure on her warm back underneath her shirt, her pulling me by my neck, it was endless and amazing. I also recall the many times kissing and nibbling her neck, and nibbling nad pulling on her bottom lip. I remember thinking to much, wonder why it all was so amazing, and how the feelings made no sense, then losing thought as I just made-out with her ravenously and our hands, mouths, everything where flyig about and we where lost in romance and lust, only to gain and lose thought again. I see her wanting my kisses, and trying for them all the time. I loved it all. I remember our warmth being shared, and at the beginning the taste of ice cream in her mouth. I remember all the compliments and words shared, as we hten went back to kissing. And holding her hand the whole time, every moment I could, both of them.

And I remember her first "I love you" I hear it being played in my head, the sound falling off of my lips. I picture when we pulled away slightly, and in a scarce whisper, one that no one else was supposed to hear, not sure if I was even supposed to hear it, but we pulled away, she slightly looked at me, and quietly just said "I love you" in a voice that seemed so true, and sure, and I think it was meant to truly be love, and not like. Then we kissed again, and pulled away and I said the same to her, and we got lost in kissing again.

Then we left the movies, and held hands as we went to get cheesecake, exchanging many simple kisses. And then she had to leave, and we had two hugs, where she held me and hugged hard, and i did the same, and we exchanged two kisses. And through it all I could tell neither of us wanted to end the day, if we could we would love to go back to the movies, and sit there for hours.

God, it was all amazing.

I hope we can go and do something like this again saturday or around then.

And for today, today was calm and easy. WEnt to the Orthodontist, and got Neku colors for braces. That is about it.

No comments: