Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Titles take to much work.

Well, Laura is back, we are still close, spend half a period papaer-talking, in 1337, and hugged, adn kissed before I went to the bus, and all is good. And since all of you (well the ones I imagine) love my P.A. segment and always want more here it is, for I have a speecial Guest!

P.A.-

The Chipmunk! HORRID ASSASSIN!- Oh yeh, I spent four minutes or so watching a chipmunk. He pushed a nut into a hole, knocked it out, got it, and then ran back up the wall, pushing it out again. Or maybe he tried pulling it in and messed up. I guess I will never know.

Laura Sooy- It was quite humerous, Blake offered to take her to the library, and when he asked her to come, she said no, then when my name was mentioned she became confused nad looked towards me, seeming to want to come, and not. Could she want to try and regain old bonds? Or have a nostalgic want?

Nick- Officially dating Taryn, I think, who knows. Still improving.

Everyone else- MEH!

No comments: