Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Peace, harmony, and kind of boreded from it.

Yup yup yup. Peace in the world, all is well. And it is kind of boring, XD, but I plan on getting myself back into a reading and video game persona like I use to do. I will return to the good parts of my past, while embracing the good changes I have made.

And Maria's friendship will soon be destroyed by Clint and Laura. I shall be her friend since it will be more of a hassle to end it. And she does few wrongs to me. Although I am going to speak to her when I get free time, she told Blake last week that me and Laura where going to have sex, and you don't make those jokes, ever.


Me and Laura are doing great, we have been talking a lot, adn are growing closer, I can't verify it, but I have a feeling we are. And I kind of find it funny, I can't see the future or think far with it, at all. I guess I just find life to unpredictable and don't want to bother thinking a year ahead for something that I can't really do anythng about until the week of.

And me and my little voice are in agreement, that with Laura, slow and steady will win the race and keep us together. And that I need to be moderate with her, I should not go after make outs all the time, and should not care how much of anything I get. Give her space, and keep idiocy adn obsessiveness out of it, even if she drives logic way out of my mind. But I know how we both work, I can make this work. Although at times I am going to need to make sure we both have spines, and do differently than what she says, and look at how she acts.

Hmm, what else, she is coming back to school tommorow, we may hang out again on friday. Which is fun, and I cna handle doing, since we actually hang out, talk, and such and out of like, six hours, we only spent thirty minutes at most making out, so, a tenth of it? And when we weren't(even though I alluded to it a lot) I was fine with not making out. Or anything like that. Which is more than ever happened with Jess. I enjoy just talking to her. Haha, god, she controls my mind way to much, this is basically shrines to her, or worries. I guess it makes sense, romance is the central idea and working of every story, and what is life but a story and a game?

Can't wait until tommorow, I want to work more on the Shiro Vs. Suki battle on word, it is going well in my head.

P.A.

Nick- He seems more joyous, and just more, happy, it is not noticable, but he just holds himself in greater position and is tlaking and making "jokes" in his own way, mainly with Taryn.

Everyone else- hey, you can't expect this to be common, I barely see these guys. So blah! Will add when I get more info.

Log crap, blah blah blah. You know the Sit'.

No comments: