Monday, November 3, 2008

Hahaha, you will have to sub for the week days.

Well, mother ban-hammered Gaia for weekdays. Will have to sub with you. Then post each days on Friday.

LEt me see. Not much to report.

I am awake, happy, and perfectly content. Head over heels for Laura, in an almost unhealthy way, couldn't get her out of head earlier. Oh well. I guess I don't mind, she is quite amazing. And I never saw rules against thinking of your Girlfriend.

I am seeing and thinking with an amazing clarity, I love it. I am working and keeping homework caugth up, sorta.

P.A.

Nick- he is getting livelier. Talking to Taryn more. Not much to add.

E/M- not much to add.

J/S- not much to add.



Well, very short entry. Hmm. I noticed how little talking I do when Laura is not around, I relly only converse with her, micheal, and Taryn in the halls. Oh well. I can handle her being gone only another day, not to hard really.

Lust still kinda gone. Have a few perverse ideas, and when hormones surge can think a tiny perversely, but over all, the ideas of romantic events, sap crap, and simply kissing Laura are more of turn ons.

Not overthinking things today. PRetty calm. Hmm, not much else to report. Arrividerci.

No comments: