Tuesday, September 15, 2009

How interesting, how odd.

Lets see, i have had this killer cough, making me almost vomit from how bad it is. I am keeping it is check. Refusing to cough and what not. Trying some breathing excersises and what not.

OH OH. Funny story time that leads to me getting epic nerf gun, oops, spoilers.

Okay, so i was at tarjay cause mom promised bro a Nerf gun, since an epic new one came out. And i saw this hot redhead, so i mentioned it to phil, since talking about hot girls is a guy/lesbian thing and guys is a girl/gay thing. Although he told emily trying to get me in trouble. And she just laughed it off since we both know most people look at hot people xD And she knows i look at hot redheads and that i still prefer her and what not, but i forgot to rub it in phil's face. But then we find the epic nerf gun. Its like a shot gun. And holds like 40 darts...I like it. I got one too 8D

Lets see, i like not having braces, oddly entertaining.

I have developed an obsession with Shantotto. She is so fun to use. Definitly second main. Fo sho. And i call her, since she is fucking hilarious "prove to me that you won't cower. Before i put trust in your lose power!"

Hrm. Today mind has been on overload. I have been thinking of epic set up for Shantotto, and my yugioh deck. Then about all the chem shit i have to do. And i have been doing all my work in the classes, rather than ADHDing away, i could not force myself to even ADHD away...

And uhm. Uhm. Today overall was good. Uhm. Uhm. Yeh, that is it. I think.

No comments: