Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Okay. Crap, good bit of a too do list.

Chem: Wtch 90 minute video, and answer questions. Will BS.
Do something with scientific method about salt, it is rather easy, but tedious.

Math: lets see, baotu 7 sections of shit *headdesk*

Intro to comp: One sheet

Spanish: nothing

English: A day to day activity, so no worries.

Social studies: Vocab i forgot to do -_-

Math is my big killer. I may just skip notes, take the points off there

God, everything is going fast as hell, time is slipping away. It is dissappearing before i know it. Daaaaaaaaaaaamn. There is so little entertaining go on too. Ugh. Stuff needs to change.

And s'okay. Deal is people are all going to halloween hunt or what not homecoming day with mo, figure out your rides, yada yada. But my issue is i already said i would pay my way in to mum and dad. So that puts me from potential 175 to a potential 125 of sugoi money. I need to save lunch money and such too...

Sigh. Need to do work... *breathes in and out* Hmm.

Oh, getting annoyed by Rachels newfound hatred of taylor -_-

Oh, oh, its cool. Michelle Malachovich (super speeling error)rides my bus in the morning. I totally am making it my job to poke her.

And Kelly made a facebook group dedicated to making me lose. I think. And she bought me. I need to get facebook back >.<

And. Uhm. Bro is playing KH now. He fails xD

Yeh, there may be more. But i am too lazy to think. So ciao.

Edit: Okay, forgot to mention epic hilariousness. So after last nights depressing finale of warehouse season 1 i had an idea. And had Emily and me wear thimbles to freak out whitney xD it was funny, she was scared, then like "i want one!" and i gave her mine.

No comments: