Sunday, September 27, 2009

Ugh... What the hell.

So my mom was beign a bitch again. I ended up telling dad i wanted out of deal, and then i broke. I had no idea where i was, who i was, and i was, i was almost in tears if not in tears. I just was insane.

And i realized how horrible i have gotten. I can't talk to people like i use to. Taylor and i don't see each other enough to talk anymore. Bren does not even talk to me...Scott, eh. I just am going insane, reached my threshhold and broke completly. Oh well.

And then mom is saying i have no money owed to me, when i was even after she did sugoi reg, like 3 weeks ago. I need to figure this out.

1 comment:

Alex said...

Brandon in tears....
Do want to see at Sugoi. Due to either embarrassment or pain. Either way.
Although I highly doubt you'll cry over either. Gr.

Meh. Don't be insane. My job.