Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Had a whole blog on how I am confused and yada yada usual. Also how I kinda want to try getting drunk, weed, etc. and other things. But you know, fuck, too lazy to retype, I already wrote it.

But man, It is creepy how much Blake tells mom. If he knows it, she does. She even knows all the stuff Clint did with others, who got drunk, or high, or whatnot that Blake knows, so creepy. Note to self, don't let Blake know if you do anything stupid.

but yeah, have this ambigous blog hinting at romantic confusion, a want to do things I shouldnt and probably wont, that makes everything seem bad. Oh and i think there was stuff about how i am drifting and will lose contact with people, and only really close trusting of Emily, Laura, or Alex...Uhm. Yeah. Most of it was my want to experiment with stuff. But I am too lazy to post. Sooooo....use imagination. And be careful what blake knows people, cause my mom will find out it seems xD Though she is not telling others cept me..so yeah. Who knows.

LOBSTERS ARE BABY MR. FISH

1 comment:

maro said...

Yeah...Don't let him know anything big. Fo srs. It is scary how much my mom tells me, she knows things i fricken didnt. It freaks me out and makes me glad i never confide in him.