Tuesday, April 7, 2009

FUn fun fun.

Well. HAve to be nice to bro since he appears to be suicidal, and ffeel worthless and depressed....Hmm, he seems to be one who likes getting bits of attention from it. Or will start talking baout it in hopes of getting favorable attention. He would be like that. But he has to go to counciling. I should get myself a counselor. I could do their job for them. xD I have psychoanylized myself pretty well xD

Hmm. Can't wait for fridy and saturday. Anything eventful is welcome.

Todya was fun, talked with josh a lot. He may come to see the movie. By the by, someone remind me to tell emilt to find times for me to take credit for finding xD

Uhm. Me and laura goofed around. Oh it was funny at lunch mike asked how she could take me down when i said she could and i said something along the lines of "Well, she could flirt a bit, then when hormones flared and i was distracted and off gaurd, she delivers a knee to testicle." And then she scooted to mike as if she was gonna flirt, and he went away xDDD then i did the same xD

And hmm. I am loving and hating spanish teacher. She put participation points in (YAY FOR ME GETTING BONED OVER 50 POINTS! AND LOSING HOMEWORK POINTS! >.<) which will kill me. But put me in a group with Kim and Laura, and made my seats right by em. So have fifty points that won;t last. And have a seat near the two people i like in the class, and the others around me aren't annoying.

Uhm. Finished blood+ novel 3 todya....my dman dresden better arrive soon....then i can get in trouble for always reading xDD

Uhm. Can't think of much else....

No comments: