Monday, April 27, 2009

hrm, to lazy, give small small recap

Uhm party at tays, twas fun, hung out with emily most of night. Tay and laura got together, was and am a bit jealous, but got emily so i don't care to much. Though maria is pissing me off. I asked if it was real or not (i was told asking him out would be to fuck with him) because if it was real, then i am gonna be supportive and try to help it and him, like always, but if fake i was gonna mess around with it. She snapped at me. Then today i mentioned how it would inevitably end or something, and how she should not go on their dates (dates+others=fail) unless it is meant to be a nothing, and she snapped saying it would last a year if, "That is unless you mess it up" seriously. What. The. Hell. Sure i have a few residual feelings for laura, but now mostly i just have my ol' brotherly feelings for her. But even that does not matter, i was jealous of him with Whit and LAura before, i tried helping both. I think i got whit to postpone dumping him for a little bit... or maybe not. Dunno. Adn i hated Whora and i helped him. Hell, i got her to stay with him an extra month, then seeing him shirtless made her stay longer xD And with Racheal...well, actually, I just helped. But there was no jealousy or hatred towards Racheal xD me and her are friends, and she is a fellow FF addict, so nothing there xD But seriously. Despite my constant (very very very very constant) insult and such, me and Tay are close. Hell, i actually like him, and trust him to a degree. Something i can barely say nowadays. Me nad him tend to be able to talk bout most all shit. And i always help him, why assume i am gonna sabatoge >.< The worse i may do is cockblock...but damnit that is what me and him do, cockblock each other xD Though first he needs to get some action xD Oh well. I was tired. I wanted to rant on something. Hmm. Oddly enough, i really am feeling quite supportive of this relationship. Wierd. Though Maria seems a bit possessive of laura to an annoying and unhealthy degree. And probably not good for the relationship xD I will give it 2 months. Mine 3 more months at most. Alex and bren 4. Ben and whitney 3 months. And me and wall forever. Me and final fantasy also forever. That is my take on the relationships of current. Cause we all know i have to bet. So who wants to put some money on something? xD

Please note the estimates while semi-serious are not meant to be insults or anything. They are jokes. I hope all of them last. Cept ben and whitney, HE IS NOT WORTHY! (normal sane non-father side is fine with it though) so don't take it wrong way 'kay peeps.

Also, i am re-reading dresden. Need a break from atlas.

And spellcasters are almost done for a new deck... yay.

Hmm. Uhm. Today really bland. Just kinda "meh" and emotionless.

Hrm. Sneak preview saturday. Needs to come quick...

And yeh. Uhm. DGM on hiatus, so ima depressed for a bit...

Nothing else. i think.

No comments: