Monday, April 20, 2009

uhm.

I had a long complaint thing. But it dissapeared. Was getting pissed at everyone playing on my emotions, still am...but i am not. Alex nad Bren pisses me off but it went away. Damn you Bren, why can't i keep anger at you or scott T_T I lika anger

Uhm. So yeh. Went to sugar maple. hung out with friends. ME and laura made awesome penguin-in-bottle-of-sand thing. It rocked. Talkjed to everyone. Got a potion aka phoenix down" bottle. Hung out with Emilt last two or three hours. Uhm. Had nothing but rootbeer and pizza that day.

Oh. Whitney asked ben out it seem. My real side does not care to much. Wonders what the hell happened, but otherwise wishes them luck. Father side is unapproving, and thinks ben is not worthy of my duaghter.

And my black garden deck is officially badass as hell. I went 6 and 0 at the tournament! HEll yeh! *is so overjoyed and proud* God. This is such an elated feeling, such pride and joy....

Uhm....nothing else really....

No comments: