Wednesday, April 8, 2009

What to say how to say it.

Lets see. I will just do haphahazard list then some organization...maybe.

Okay. I feel better. Sane. I have gone past the blame myself fully with grief stage, and the Hate-everyone-for-my-pain-and-anger stage to the rational part. Where i see and understand why all parties are at fault in all these stupid little issues in life. And i accept all the shit and feel good again.

Oh oh oh. There was a sink or swim in english. BAsically stand up, if you answer right you make other person sit down on other team. Then if they answer right they get to sit up again. And if answered wrong you sit down, and other team can steal and sink.

And guess what. Laura went second on her team, 3rd turn total, she almost did not get the question (in which it would go to me for steal, allowing me to get both her and sam), but got it at last 2 seconds. Then sunk me. I got my question rihgt. Sat up. Then in like 3 more people sam went. Then sunk me. Again.

Laura. I pledge this to thee. I pledge that i shall get my revenge! REVENGE I SAY! REVENGE!

Hrm. Not having gaia is getting annoying as hell. I mean damnit, i only go there for GD and to talk to a friend Aerene. And a few other things occasionally. Gimme it back mom! I did what you said.

Oh and mom is getting aggrivating. Bro is using this depression thing as an attention-whore and control mechanism. since he is saying to be nice and do stuff or he tells because i have to because of his depression. Annoying bugger.

And also mom is funny religious hypocrite. While tearfully going on about how bad this is and right after saying he has to go to counciling she says she is thinking about taking me to a priest because of how i barely feel or care. Lol wut. Shouldn't depression and suicide go to that. And Atheist-with-little-emotions go to Counceling? Especially since i got what my bro has, cept way worse...

Uhm. I feel better. Oh. Yesterday it was funny. It ended up being me in a chat with all of the people bren knew first. Roles where switched xD

Hrm. Hrm. Yugioh won't go out of head.

Uhm. If dresden book don't get here someone will die.

I still had dads awesome uber-pillow last night. Maybe i can get away with it one more night...

Uhm. I am sorry to all still about my doucheness and stuff. If i get really bad. Do tell me. I don't realize when i do things at times. That applys to a lot of stuff. I don't realize when being perverted (when i do i either say must resist or it is obvious). I don't realize when i fidget, bite nails, and stuff like that, when i am mean, when i am being wierdly nice, akward, creepy, high-like, etc. If i am bothering you too much or taking anything too far do tell.

Oh. And i decided to get current on Tsubasa. It has incest. The clones of Sakura and Syaoran are in love. And Sakura nad Syaoran are in love. Adn sakura and syaoran are teh children of teh Sakura and Syaoran from CCS. Also, current count is 3 syaoran's (including watanuki but not counting father syaoran) and 2 sakura's (not counting CCS mother sakura).

...Can't think of muych else. Oh, i thought of an idea for an FML "I finally kissed my crush of a long time, it got intense, there where sparks everywhere....the paramedics had to seperate our braces"

Oh, and to all with a DS i mandate you play TWEWY god damnit.

No comments: