Thursday, April 30, 2009

Today was....great? Wait? What? REally....

Its odd, today...it is just kinda wierd. I have no inhabitions today. In a way. Today i just have left all those little strings and compelling control things go, i have been stringless. I have been talking and messing around with all my friends, i felt genuinely happy and it was just fun. Plain old fun. Goofed around and talked with laura. Same with Josh. Bothered maranda and had laughs. And i was doing that with all sorts of people. I acted like total idiot with Hain and Chibi on the bus, everyone looked at us like we where fucktarded, we where xD I just haven't had any issue or qualm. Though today i just don't feel Romance, or Lust, it is a freedom. If only i could have this mroe often...specifically lust. But i mena, like that little urge and thing that drives me to follow femmes more often, that small animalistic instinct that i do as if in the hopes of action was not here. I just was happy and having fun. Haha.

And i should hang out with Josh more. He agree since we live nearby, it owuld cure broedom.

And i got maranda's number ^_^

And i have started making videos, dunno why, but just recording me and friends and all sorts of stuff, it is fun. The videos have a certain quality to them...

And i have an urge to RP...dunno why, i want a pogeymons one...

Hmm. That is all for now i guess. Oh. I dreamt somethings last night....i forgot what they where though.

No comments: