Thursday, June 2, 2011

Freedom. That's it. That is why I feel better now. That's what I try to achieve through confidence or arrogance even if unfounded, freedom and pride. I don't want constraints. Not by anyone. Especially myself. I want to be free. Free to be the best when I know im not, or try to be. Freedom to do anything. Freedom to try what I want. Freedom is where part of it lies I think...

Hmm. And man. I gotta say. This school year I really did make some amazing friends. My online friends. Getting close to Laura again. Ben Nyquist (from now on Ben is this one, Benny Ben is O'Rourke ) , Hannah, and others. God. How interesting.

Comp science is nothing tomorrow. And Spanish to fail.

Sat on Saturday. Hoo boy. Need to do a lot better.

Well. Come on. Lets do this life. Im not going down. (Lets see how long this lasts)

And God I really wanna swim. So bad.

No comments: