Sunday, May 31, 2009

2 parts depressing, many parts happy, 1 part good-but-could-have-been-better

Depressing/bad: Well, according to maria at jess's party I told her and laura lies that got laura to end the friendship. So apparently i am the one who told laura that while laura and maria where alone ad hanging out maria got happy at the idea of laura's dad dieing so laura would not move. Apparently i am the one who told laura that maria called laura's parents that she could stay longer when she couldn't. God this is bull shit. Every single reason that i was told that laura was ending it was stories about just maria and laura. I never even spoke to laura. I tried to avoid it like the plague, that was a subject that i never wanted to approach since i liked them both. Hell i tried to get laura to tolerate her a little longer, while also saying i would support her with any decision. Now i did not try to fix it like taylor, because laura seethed hatred at the mention of maria. God, if i had wanted to end them why would i have told laura to be nice to maria, and invite maria to my b-day party... This is so damn stupid. I am the villian for every damn fucking thing with them. Even if i didn't do it or wasn't around. I can understand on me being a douche around them but this shit is retarded. Sometimes i wonder why i hang with them...mainly maria. I know she hates me, bet laura does too. Dunno why i bother just to get the shit. Since apparently i am the one sabotaging everything. That seems to be the case, even if i want taylor and laura to last, i am sabotaging it. Bull. Fucking. God. Damned. Shit.

And maria is having a little dating-superiority-complex to an annoying degree. My boyfriend this, me and my boyfriend. And just acting as if every single part of hers is amazing, and everything of another persons is wrong and vile. I mean she told taylor her relationship with evan was going better than his with laura, and here is the kicker, this was before evan asked her out. then she had said to me and emily, "I am glad me adn evan aren't based on lips, i mean we talk all the time and are actually friends and close" Oh, i mean god, she must be so right, I mean, seeing as how we are lucky to see each other in person once a month, maybe twice, we must never talk, and we don't discuss random shit. And we sure as hell aren't friends or close or anything, i mean i totally didn't ask her out because me and her where so close and good friends, it was obviously all for kissing. Which as i said many times for me is not a lustual thing, it is something that is only entertaining with someone i like and there are feelings between. Kissing with all the femmes during T or D never did anything unless i liked one. I mean god. It is like it is wrong to just sit and hold the girl you like and give her kisses, specially when you see her little do to different schools -_- I mean, I am happy for maria on getting the dude, but she is being a bit of a bitch about it.

Part-good-but-could-have-been-better: I got one gold box yesterday. Since mom stole money so i could not get more. But i got a Phoenix wing wind blast in golden, and a few decent cards. Today i will get mroe and hopefully get DaD and solemn.

Good: Well, yesterday i went to adult yugioh tournament. Did pretty well, 2 wins 2 losses. Though i think i let people kill a card of mine when they couldn't, costing me the duels, which sucks, but i need to figure out that ruling. And one kid pulled a cheap ass combo first turn, screwing me over from getting my strongest card out, and then negating everything i did. But the kid is cool. Me and him met at sneak preview before xD

Then after i went to jess's party. Messed with people. Played BS, which emily and ben cheated at! And Jess's bro lance cheated molly all the time xD Stole phones. threw people in a closet and locked them there. Got locked in a closet, and buried, and walled. Saw klay who has a hitler moustache. Made ben laugh. Dealt with maria, layed with emily and kissed and such. Found skittles to be fun and tasty. Got easy threee bucks and learned that Rainbow road wii haxes to a high degree. Almost killed maria for implying that i never listened to One winged angel and was not a fan of it, and acting as if she knew more about it than me (see final fantasy obsession, brandon). Uhm. Was a ditz and found out the gift i thought hadn't arrived was in the mail xD and dad forgot to bring it when he came. Oh, and bro gave jess a card xD

And that-a thats-a thats all folks

EDIT: OKAY EVERYONE GET DONUTS FROM LYNN'S DAYLIGHT DONUTS! IT IS FUCKING AMAZING. OH. MY. GOD. THEY. FUCKING. RULE!

No comments: