Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Urgh, feel crappy, but ish a bit happy.

Well, apparently when me nad taylor talked at one of many times, i somehow made him think his relationship was pity. Probably he took it like that when i had told him that i was initially told that the thing was to fuck with with him, and complaining because maria bitched me out for asking if it was real and took a shot at me. And laura made me feel like shit after confronting me, some stuff i deserved, some i didn't. Specially just on me nad taylors small insults, those never hold any value. I mean hell, we could be having sex with a girlfriend right in front of the other, and we would still insult manhood, while saying they would never get any action, but giving them a thumbs up xD But the part that annoys me most, is somehow i hurt him for real, i mean i do actually try to help with relationships and i want him to last, get action, etc. So it makes me feel horrible i hurt him. I mean if he took one of my small insults personally, it would be fine, i could let him know i was kidding, and it wouldn't matter, hell between us our insults have no validity. He insults my manhood, i insult his. He insults my relationship, i his, gender, orientation, etc. it is nothing. Damnit. I feel really shitty now. I will have to talk to him, figure out waht happened. But now Laura seems pissed at me, he will probably have a lingering doubt, i will still feel like a real douche, and oh dear lord, Maria will totally take advantage of this to find some way to make even more shots at me. As seems to be her new hobby...since anything i say or do is bitching, and i am totally out to destroy the relationship...explains why i always give tay advice...god. Need to do portfolio... I hate this all...

But i got Killers AIM, he whupped my ass in duels, xD it was fun as hell.

And lets see, i am grounded from everything due to missings. But i got almost everything caught up. So meh. Need to do portfolio.

No comments: