Wednesday, May 27, 2009

things you learn

Eating with tightened braces, and canker sores from braces is hell.

Laura will always want cookies from you. Always. Whenever library is closed.


Walking away when your told "you know the rules, i don't need to tell you" while a friends father focuses on ben, is rude. And "i don't need to tell you" does not mean "i don't need to tell you" like the words say. Surprise!

Holding hands and talking to ms. weydert when your girlfriend is out of it by the fireplace is Being alone with htem, making out, and grabbing their ass. Surprise!

The whole whitney and tay where making out and it was seen by mrs. baldino then by aunt karen, then mr. baldino then random adult, has turned to mr baldino seeing laura and scott jarret, who was not even at the party that time. Surprise!

The baldinos all are amazing story tellers and can over-dramatize anything, surprise!

I has no rootbeer or dr. pepper, i will be a bit agitated soon. URGH!

Scotty's birthday is tommorow~ Everyone tell him happy birthday! Text it to him! If you need his number ask! I shall get him pocky.

I will beat molly on saturday and get three bucks.

NO ROOTBEER OR DR PEPPER MAKES ME RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE

Have a ton of homework to do by friday, or i lose everything.

400 atlas shrugged pages left....I will finish it in a week somehow!

Today was not too bad except for maria and mom bitching at me about the baldino's party in which i really did nothing wrong. And not bothering taylor or laura about doing the same stuff me and emily did. because Mr. Baldino is a Gfaqs mod. They don't care what shit everyone else is doing, only You. So i was the target. *flips off fate/destiny/god/world/life/whatnot*

Whora is trying to fuck over taylor hain and be a bitch. Surprise!

I like surprise, surprise!

Mom seems to not care bout me taking psp anymore, sweet!

Uhm. I think i will get some pocky to take to school tommorow...i will be god among friends xD

I should start a pocky black market.

I am almost done with school....

Uhm. nothing else really. Surprise!

No comments: