Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Lazeh lazeh

Biggest news of day: In FFXIII there is a black gunner with afro named Sazh. Oddest thing? Not his name. He has a baby chocobo living in his hair. Wierd

XIII looks epic so far.

Need to do social studies.

helping laura with her spanish since she does not have powerpoint.

Felt good today. Body thanked me fro eating this morning.

Got fifteen bucks lunch money. Up to about 70 dollars now. 3 gold packs. Yay.

Sad that infamous is PS3 only.

Forgot book. Damn.

Beat polar-douches level. Sweet.

Uhm. Uhm. I have found the quickest way to a girls heart is her Spanish project she needs desperatly to finish to exempt the exam xD

I realized an email from Laura yelling thank you and i love you for helping her if just shown to someone can be taken wrong way, lulz.

Is bored.

Hmm. I talked with liz for a while about how my grade sucks. And we agree maria is really over the top. And I realize now that Maria is way to clingy of that evan guy she has a crush on. Apparently he told her not to talk to his partners about getting him out of his spanish project, because he had to skip a practice to do it since it is due friday (in his class i am). She ignored him and did it annoying him. Then was like yelling at the guy the next day for making him miss it to do the spanish. Liz saw it and wanted to slap her...I would have >.<

And i realized something when talking to liz. I rarely see maria eat. She does, but not a good healthy amount to support herself. And she is always shaking. Those things usually mean someone is either purposfully starving themnselves, or for some reason not eating enough. And Maria talks about how overweight she is all the time. (Which is stupid, she is barely overweight, and give it two or three more years she will get a growth spurt or such and even out. Since it is mostly from beign short) I suspect a bit that maria may make sure not to eat enough...or something along those lines. I could be wrong...but she could be starting somethign, it makes sense...i will have to watch...

And here i am actually worrying about the girl bitching me out, insulting me, and being a douche towards me all the time... wow. I really suck at hating people. -_-

No comments: