Friday, May 8, 2009

Okay, i need to really stop reading dresden, and getting hurt, xD

signs i have been reading to much dresden. way to much:

1. i dreamt about the blackened denarians last night. Cept tehir sigils and coins where trapped in weapons, but still the blackened denarians.

2. I recently dreamt about Queen Mab and the unseelie.

3. I have gotten irrationally jealous of random people today, reciting exact lines Dresden did in book six to himself. Guess when, if you think "after you read that" then your correct.

4. I am using Hells bells as a curse in my head. Yeh. Not good.

5 I am getting hurt all the time today!

Times hurt:

Taylor punchd and kicked for bookchecking.

I got hit on the elbow by scott slamming his locker on me.

kicked and hit a few times by laura.

sarah hit a few times.

random injurys.

Hmm. Today has gone good again. Besides irrational jealousy. Not cool xD Didn't affect me at all outside though xD

And i would like to say. Heart Gold. Soul Silver. Gold and Silver remakes. Fucking brilliant. *only thing me nad bren will talk of nowadays*

Uhm. Finished dresden six and got to wait for all the rest. So good there. Hopefully my mind will fix a bit.

I still need to catch up, hells bells you get work when you don't do work. xD

Uhm. Nothing else really.

No comments: