Thursday, May 7, 2009

Continuing my odd string of good fortune

I have been enjoying halo, and not failing 100% (though not being great, brandon not great with FPS's)

I have been sleeping great. Be i talk to someone before bed or not. I have had amazing deep sleeps that aren't me waking up continuously or waking up in cold frights from terrors.

I am talking ot and enjoying all friends. Laura, taryn, nick, mike, even logan and chase now. It is wierd... Closest to issue is with Maria, who has been annoying me more than usual for some reason...dunno why. And still has my damn FFX guide...even though she says she gave it back last time i asked for it, but never did bring it. Rrrgh. I need that. And she stole my haruhi novel, mmrph. Theif. xD

And uhm. I have almost finished dresden 6. And i have been a tad paranoid. Hehe. Yay being dresden like.

No comments: