Monday, July 5, 2010

hoo boy...

Gonna kill something...Really am...

And what is that. Depressed nostalgia? You wanna join rage and depression. Memries over Ron, you are coming too? What, Jealousy also! Man it is a party of mind fucking. Sooooo sleeping soon to get rid of all of you. Since this is all just a big I-should-not-do-say-post-act-upon-or-anything-when-this-mad situation. And no, don't bother confronting me about this i am not talking about it. I've said enough here and everywhere. You wanna help my depression about the Con being fucked, fine, but this shit. No, leave that to myself, cause this is between me and him, or more accurately him adn Rachel and me. And this blog is for me to Vent, but if he damn well does not man up i will confront him, because this is all his fault, and if he would man up and admit his mistake this would not be here.

Also anyone who talks to him about it. If he says he never cheated on all the girls we know with Clint, he lies. He cheated. On everyone except Lucas and so far Emily. But then again, most all of you knew he did stuff with clint at sleep overs, and if you had pieced together time frames you would know it was when he dated people.

And he planned to accidentally grope rachel, and did. A lot. Ben can vouche on that.

Hell he may have with laura, i don't fully remember. I know for sure on rachel since he even admitted it two weeks ago.

God. I really wish I had a con to look forward to with Kelsey.

But hoo boy, at least blogging clears head a bit.

No comments: