Friday, July 2, 2010

to keep track of mah mini facebook story thing

"You where my friend, my enemy. I cant hate you, i can't love you. I cant be mad, i can't be sad. What can i be, what can i do? Why don't you tell me." "You can forget and fade away, or you can remember, and live. Live with pain, live with joy. And keep on living." "Cant there be joy without pain?" "Never."

"If we have to feel pain why bother with life?" "You felt joy, wasn't it worth it, through all the pain and struggles?" "Yes. Very" "Then cherish it all. The good and the bad makes you who you are. Now, you have to finish me" "Why, why do you want the end." "I've lost all i had, everything i built my life around, all i cared for. How can i restart after that?" "It will be hard, but it can be done. "

"Join me." "I tried to kill you, you have ruined me, why should we join." "You have to find a new road, let me pave one for you" "This is nonsense" "Thats the only sense that there is." "Ain't that the truth." "So will you join me?" "Do i have any choice? I am in"

"Why must we come here, we have power,why can't we be better.""Cool it,slow down,enjoy the simple things.""I don't even know how to feel and you are telling me this.""Yes,come on, you are sharing the apartment with me""This is insane""Just forget it all.Focus on now.Just quit worrying,see how it goes.""Fine, Though wou...(tharr be more)ld you consider the girl across the street changing without closing her blinds little?" "Very."

"Do you got a girl?" "More like she has me, hook line and sinker" "aint that the grand old truth." "It really is. Now i've gotta go visit a friend of mine, don't blow my apartment up. Got it?" "No guarentee's cap'n." "There never are in life. there never are."

"So after he tried to kill me he came to live in my apartment." "He tried to kill you?" "And he i there now." "he tried to kill you?!?" "Yes. but what's done is done. no use worrying about the past." "this happened in the last day! God, you more issues than Glenn Beck." "That is impossible and you know it"

"so have you talked to your girl?" yeh." "got her back yet?" "Nope." "Hey, thats her loss and its life. Anyways, lots of fish in the sea right?" "Not anymore." "Oh...lots of fish in the oil right?" "True that." "We are really horrible." "yeah, we really are"

"So, despite trying to you know, kill you, we are letting him join us to protect the people round here who need it?" "Pretty much." "Do i have to play nice?" "Yes." "But..." "No buts." "You are so damn mean." "Yeh, and you whine. Deal with it." "Can we at least get some Burger King and not get him any?" "That is completely petty and pathetic." "So it is a yes?" "Damn straight."

"So you are the newbie?""Yes, what if i am?""I hope you know, i don't trust you, at all. I don't trust or buy this for a second, and can't wait for it to go to hell." "Is that the real reason, or are you just jealous and fearful you may lose something?" "What the hell are you talking about?""You've been the only one for so long, you fear losing something that exists only in your head. Get over yourself, and grow up."

"Hell yeah i just won a whopper from team shark boy crest!" "We are about to kill each other and a little game is all you can think about?" "It got you two to quit fighting eh?" "..." "this is where you guys say touche at the same time." "truce to finish what you started?" "agreed."

No comments: