Friday, July 2, 2010

Ugh, GTFO life, I get it God, you enjoy my misery -_-

So after feeling great sickness is rearing back its head 3 fold. Feel sick as hell, headache and all that.

Confusion and all that stress is also adding.

Sickness also helping with that.

Don't you love horrible cycles.

I officially hit breaking point i believe...something just clicked and i can't handle talking to people today. Just gonna sit around, feel shitty, play a game, read a book, sleep...

And hopefully tomorrow is good with Dad back...I really missed him...but he is then gone a bit more...

I Feel like breaking down....


God i hate going insane like this. I know exactly what i want...but i also want other things contradicting them...

I think i need to go through a good ol feeling purge to get past this...

Or a L4D2 marathon...

No comments: