Sunday, July 18, 2010

hrm

Catch up time. Lets see,, kinda drifting away from everyone, even if i try to talk. Mostly cause i am kinda out of it trying to find myself.

I have started working on myself a lot more of late. I am sick of looking at all my bad qualitys and just shrugging them off as "who i am" it annoys me, I will fix it.

Been sorta confused but doing better as of late.

Akron really has been prettty helpful, found Thundercat shirt amongst other epic stuff. <3

Pretty much am ovr relationships in general, or so i think. But Ben is probably right and i am not full over, since, well, he knows me better than i do xD

I've kinda abandoned this blog for anger and such since it ends up bad every single time i do.

And i guess that is all that is important, my five minute update. So ta.

No comments: