Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hrm.

Odd, now i know they are on date. But not even tinge of jealousy. Or annoyance at him or anything like that in general. And the only raeg i haz is that it takes away emily's textin xD Which makes me boreded. Since the whole her Ben kasha is primary texting and what not.

But man. Bored.

I am pretty much out of feeling for romance, enjoyin being single. Yada yada.

Hrm. Really really really really hope this works out for ben tonight and he gets to hang with Kasha today...He never gets to see her...And his pain kills me. A lot. Hell, Tay and Emily have dated what...12 days? and they probably have gotten to be alone more than them. God. It sucks for ben. He deserves to see her today. God.

Hell, whatever deity is up there and is finding great joy in fucking with me, Don't mess with ben, give him this. Kthx. You can mess with me more. I don't frankly care. But Ben deserves this. and hell he actually believes in something i do believe, so give him somethin.

And besides my hope for ben not much. Partay tomorrow. I dunno how it will go or what i am hopin for... But hey. It lets me see people and hopefully wont make me want to shank something. And despicable me today or tomorrow morning.

Sooooo yeah. Nothing else really.

No comments: