Wednesday, July 28, 2010

weeee

Scrubs, god, hits so hard. I just love it. Really puts me in focus.

Though i have found one reason that has been gettin me insane. Lack of food. Dunno why but have not been wanting to eat. Makin me irratable and insane.

Though i need to stop looking to shows and TV and trying to find myself in them. But then again, stuff like Scrubs has helped a lot.

But what do i know. I write just to get things out of my head, dunno if they will be how i feel next day, or tomorrow. But once i write it, it is gone and not me anymore. I really should leave this private for that reason, so i can't hurt people with these idle thoughts...

And been writin/finishing random parts of the stories. Tis pretty fun. The characters are so damn vivid and lively in my head.

No comments: