Monday, August 30, 2010

What to post about

Do i post about raging internal battles? The little escapes i am sure i am doin now to make self better, false illusions, hope, etc., nah. People are probably sick of that. And the more i give voice to those emotions, the more control they get. It is like a game, when i let fear and despair rule me, i play bad, keep calm head and i will do fine.

Do i talk about odd dreams and what they are implying? Nah.

Hate, confusion, etc., nah. I am gonna try to forget that.

How its gone to only Kasha and Rachel textin me constantly, and despite my best aims it seems that my friendships are fading, no matter how hard i keep trying to keep them going? Nah. That would lead to trouble in many ways. And just be he said she said.

Annoyance at hypocrites and other stuff, general statements aimed at specific people, or specific statements aimed at no one? Seems pointless.

Then what to talk about?

Not sure. I think body gettin use to meds, and not breaking down all the time now.

Enjoyin life for no real reason.

Been getting in a wierd mood where i want to create something. I just...Want to make some program, some story, something beautiful and amazing. I dunno. It is odd.

Lovin new deck.

Loving my sonic screwdriver.

Hrm. Feel sorry fro miguel, stuck between me and laura last period.

Finding it scary just how exact i find myself with J.D., it is so damn accurate at times...

Uhm. Still taking 4 week hiatus badly...

I guess that is all.

No comments: