Saturday, August 28, 2010

Why am i loving school so much...

So i have only one or two classes with good good friends who i actually associate with and can talk to. I have had more than that each year and been depressed about it. But now, only Sociology do i really talk to friends. No time in other classes. And i am enjoying the classes, doing work, nad everything...

Why?

God...I wonder if i have distanced myself...

THough. Kinda funny. Last year i had about 6 people i enjoyed at lunch, Tay, Em, ben, claire, Lee, Hess. Most of the others annoyed me, or like Ria and laura went to other places usually. Then the year before i only had 3 people. This year i actually have a large amount of people at lunch to hang with. Odd.

But man. I think meds are really messin with me, or I do have some form of manic depression disorder or something.

But hrm, no idea what to do today. Or in general.

So...Yugioh!

No comments: