Thursday, October 14, 2010

Catch up

Yesterday was pretty good. Pwning on risk online game. Damn laura got me addicted. Oh who am i kidding i love her for it xD

Uh, got free pizza, Hyes!

Uhm. Psat outrageously easy.

Deck has been doing great.

Clarence died which was a mood killer as you can guess.

Watched numbers today, talked to people, cooked in spanish, etc. Great day overall except having to talk to Al (Mr. Gray, awesome teacher who randomly bursts into classes to tell stories) and see how upset he obviously was about Clarence's death. They really seem to have been good friends. And I like Al, hell i consider him a friend, seeing him that hurt really sucked.

Reconnected with Laura Sooy a bit yesterday. Small talk got to how upset she is with life, and we both told each other we where there for each other and to come over if we needed to talk...I really hope that happens. Laura is still a person who i hold nothing but good memories of.

Uhm. No more school this week. Kinda ruined by viewing and funeral next two days...

Got a month free live from Leland <3

Shawn has promised to get me a year for birthday (Seriously, I love you guys so much xD)

Having the guys over for yugioh, hanging out, manliness, and all that. Because childrens card games are so damn manly.

Remembering how much shotgunning a zombie in the face relieves stress.

Odd how much i am reconnecting with Laura, it is like before, cept with out the romantic feelings/people saying we should date/okay no other thing really, and just fun and amusing. I really missed this. It is a hella good thing.

I am getting a good idea of who i am. Although I also am being way too influenced by comics. But damn, I must say, Spiderman is one amazing character.

But yeah...Aside from some doubt and confusion doing pretty good. (obvious exception obvious)

And man, it is so odd, I really can't get Anna off my mind. And not even in a way like with Laura or Emily or any other past crush where i knew i wanted to be with them kinda thing. I just really...I find myself curious about her. I really want to know her better. Need to kill some shyness nad try talking to her more.

Hmm. But this is a decent blog for you all. Makes up for past few days, right? I think. Maybe. Who knows. I dont even know who all reads this, and once again, i don't care. Tis for me me me.

So yeah, off to read manga nad shoot zombies, ta ta

No comments: