Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I hate that i can only hurt...

I need to do homework...

Oh well. Today shall be good. Today was good. But man, i hate that everything is hell...

But Lee is coming over. Maybe Amir.

Oh, funny as hell thing:

So me and ben where talking about how we would be a great JD-Turk, and how I'd be a decent doctor and him surgeon and all that. I then open a fortune cookie, the fortune "You would prosper in the field of medicine" xD

And yesterday got hair cut, and Ms. Young forgot me when i went outside of room since they where goin over test i had not taken. I ended up getting my homework counted as full and participation points, just for sitting in the hall and reading <3

Uhm...God. Falling in love with...a belief of her, an essence, something not fully real, something i could never grasp, it is odd. Hating myself, trying to lose everything to gain something...Reworking myself completely....

I am keeping my cussing down, being nicer, thinking through everything...I can do this...God i can...

And Shawn is gettin his surgery tomorrow, all better go well!

No comments: