Sunday, October 10, 2010

God dammit, screw you mom. Go to hell. So in the class i am struggling in yet am holding a b, one 77 is "flunking" god damn you mom. You know, you guys always said if i honestly was trying my hardest and got b's it would be fine, but you still are holding me to impossible standards and treating me like shit about this. God, a few A's dropped to 87's, and if i don't get to all A's bar parks and spanish no sugoi. Thanks mom. You know, I dont even want to go to sugoi now. So fucking take it from me. And fuck not cussing at this point, fuck you mom. I don't want to go to any con now. Just take it all. I don't care...I don't wanna go...Cause obviously if I cant be perfect then who cares, and you know, screw it all. I really dont care mom. Take it. I don't want to go to any con anymore. I mean, hell, I only mess up there too, isn't that right! I just mess everything up, fail everything, ruin everything, can't do anything right, isn't that right mom?!?

Screw it. If i have to live up to impossible standards and messing up even a tiny bit when i am freaking trying, then i quit trying. I will just get low enough so i freaking deserve this crap. I don't care about it anymore...it is as useless as me...I kinda wish i could kill myself without pain...no...I just wish i could disappear from existence. Never have been here. I wish i was a Forgotten One, used up my essence and myself to lose my right to existence...

No comments: