Friday, October 29, 2010

Guess some catch up...

Lets see. Today was fun. I really am glad that me adn laura are getting close again. As shown by our conversation, which i am tempted to post but she would hit me for it xD

Sugoi soon. Dunno how i feel bout it to be honest. so many memories. Always memories. And now i dunno how i feel bout them. Still hate myself in every one of my memories...But i need to stand tall, continue on, and forge new ones, and i will have shawn with me. Which will help. Finally having a guy friend at these things. I mean, sure lee and the others where there last year, but i hated half of them or barely knew them. This year i will have back up, people to help me control myself, all that.

And I am really glad for this job, teaching me control, money, value, simplicity, responsiblity.

And twas funny, I've been texting summer (my Cuz) and told her i had to go so i could work. Then randomly i hear, "Holy crap brandon!" Adn Summer was there and freaking out. It made my day. xD

I realized i dont start texts at all anymore.

Have i mentioned a social job is really tough for me, adn meeting these new people who are becoming, or meant to be like, a family is also tough? But i am doing it, and learning to introduce myself and learn names.

I really am scared i am gonna fuck up...I really dont want to. And i really want to impress dad.

Hrm. But man. I have a paycheck now...So odd...

Laura and Ria may come over tomorrow. Hope they do. And the Rally to restore sanity and/or keep fear alive tomorrow.

If you do come laura make sure to put /it/ on the right way xDDDD

Yeah, good catch up.

Oh, it is odd, talking with molly, bren and others more now, when i rarely did. Odd.

Also, got more dresden crack...NOT ENOUGH D:

No comments: